Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mount N Blade Cd Key Trading Your RS2 Account For My Wow Lvl70 Read On For Details?

Trading your RS2 Account for my Wow lvl70 read on for details? - mount n blade cd key

Heres first 3 charcter I
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning% 27s + Blade & n = Ern
Thats my 70 I have too much time with him and I think that beat all the game that will mount a flying mount, and has even been normalized, all have a lot of gold and is usually an accout large (but not quite what I am I like 4 lvl lvl 40-50 and 3 boys 19,19,29), send me an email to tell me viktoru_x@yahoo.com Deatils the appreciation of their own:)

1 comments:

WoodMutt said...

Don (Don), trading and selling / buying accounts is against Blizzards TOS. They were seen very well, accounts that have changed hands. The accounts have been moved to one of these forms may be banned.

"Property / Sales Account or virtual objects.
Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of accounts. You can not buy, sell, gift or trade any Account, or an offer to buy, sell, gift or trade an account, and every attempt will be considered null and void. Blizzard owns, has licensed or otherwise authorized to any content that appears on the program. You acknowledge that any right or title or content that is displayed, including the virtual goods or currency, or originating in the game, or any other attribute associated with the account or stored on the service. Blizzard does not recognize virtual property transfers executed outside of the game, or the sale, donation or exchange in the world "real" on all aspects of the game. Therefore, you can not sell items for "real" money or otherwiseExchange and valuables out of play. "

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/ter ...

Post a Comment