Friday, February 19, 2010

Zeta Upsilon Chapter Of Alpha Kappa Alpha At Usf I'm Trying To Write My Own Novel And I Could Use Some Help...?

I'm trying to write my own novel and I could use some help...? - zeta upsilon chapter of alpha kappa alpha at usf

I'm in high school and I try to write my own novel.

I try to be realistic my story, I'm not setting up a series of books .... I do not worry about the consequences or prequel ... I will try to write a novel (perhaps in a long page of Harry Potter). I think I can say what I talk about my story in a book, really.

This is my idea and I personally think it sounds pretty good, but success or failure ... My idea is, a total of 24 chapters of various lengths of the page, each chapter the name of a letter of the Greek alphabet have.

Chapter One: Alpha
Chapter Two: Beta
Third Chapter: Gamma
Chapter Four: Delta
Chapter Five: Epsilon
Capter Six: Zeta
Chapter Seven: Eta
Chapter Eight: Theta
Chapter Nine: Iota
Chapter Ten: Kappa
Chapter XI: Lambda
Chapter XII: Mu
Chapter Thirteen: Nu
Chapter XIV: Xi
Chapter Fifteen: Omicron
Chapter XVI: Pi
Chapter Seventeen: Rho
Chapter XVIII: Sigma
Chapter XIX: Tau
Chapter XX: Upsilon
Chapter Twenty One: Phi
Chapter Twenty Two: Chi
Chapter Twenty Three: Psi
Chapter XXI: Omega

What do you think?

1 comments:

MissDevi... said...

He is very intelligent and unique.

But I think that really works, would have to relate the story somehow.

As chapter consists of a single character, chapter two, him and another character, represents the third chapter, third character ... Then maybe the fourth chapter takes place in a region south of the Delta (the number of words), in chapter five, the club went to a bar called Epsilon, etc.

I saw this with a song ... I do not know who did it, it could be Stephen King or someone ... but they are mainly active in every line of a song as the theme of "used for each chapter. And finally, when he is a final chorus of the same line-Agan, he was really very good, because each chapter and intensive Shocking, are on the same event in context. I can not remember what it was now, but I remember it was a horror story. In agreement with The Shining, but not all.

But it is true, it makes it very difficult as you go on!

So, after careful consideration to keep the things simple. Let the chapter and the number and labels of their chapter with the Greek alphabet. Your readers will finally understand and learn something.

Post a Comment