Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Meet Linsey Dawn Mckenzie 2010 Can Shakira Meet Paris Hilton, Linsey And Other Party Celebrities?

Can Shakira meet Paris hilton, Linsey and other party celebrities? - meet linsey dawn mckenzie 2010

although in these days of Colombian singer and his new best friend Penelope Cruz is a lot of games and new boyfriend Shakira Avril Lavigne (was because the parties in California and Miami)
Question No. 2:
April can not be a duet with Shakira in a video and song?
like Beyonce
but more pop rock

5 comments:

Setareh said...

If April is the way, then I pity her.
I do not think they do a duet ... be generated to distinguish.

Setareh said...

If April is the way, then I pity her.
I do not think they do a duet ... be generated to distinguish.

Setareh said...

If April is the way, then I pity her.
I do not think they do a duet ... be generated to distinguish.

Heidi said...

Shakira is not with Avril, who had just stumbled on in a restaurant for one minutes. There are no pictures of them to dinner or something.

In any case, they have a duet I'm sure would be nice, though I do not like Avril. I think we'll see:)

Yo-Natha... said...

I think the answer to both questions is yes.
They are famous, you can search on any celebrity of the book, they are all connected.

Post a Comment