Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Does The Beginning Of Measles Look Like My 8 Month Old Was Diagnosed With Herpangina But His Symtoms Are Compounding. Could This Be Measles?

My 8 month old was diagnosed with herpangina but his symtoms are compounding. Could this be measles? - what does the beginning of measles look like

I have had my son 8 months, the doctor on Thursday because he was a cough, runny nose, fever and white spots had developed on the tongue, inside of the mouth and tongue. I was shocked, and of course when I met the doctor told me I Herpangina (I know the name of Gross, but apparently this is a common and highly contagious virus that babies and children) both. According to its own about 3-5 days and that only the management of fever. Well - that's what I did for two days. However, I realized I had absolutely no desire now. He wants to drink only. I gave him water and sucked as if she had waited, drinking in the desert - he atleast. Anyway, today when I suddenly realized that itthe development of this rash around the neck, face, back and chest, and of course, is that I get mad. The doctor said something about a skin rash (with the exception of a few elements that can occur on the palms and soles). I did some research and a skin rash similar to measles. I know it sounds crazy, but the initial phase of measles are virtually identical to Herpangina and since it is less than a year - has not had the MMR vaccine, the opportunity finally. Anyone who knows anything about this? Am I overreacting or could, in fact, this meal? HELP PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment