Saturday, February 20, 2010

3 Dongle Ad Hoc How To Set Up Wifi Network To Work With PS3/DS?

How to set up wifi network to work with PS3/DS? - 3 dongle ad hoc

OK, I bought a BlueNext BN WD54G WiFi dongle.

Basically, I create a hot zone, so my PS3 and the DS can connect.

I use the mobile Internet, the Internet is available from 3rd (This is an E220 dongle).

Therefore, I create a wireless network, broadcasting Basically my 3 mobile internet.

I use XP or Vista (32 bit) to create this file.

I have tried both, but I PROVIAL.

Most of all I have with Vista, basically, I have an ad-hoc connection, my PS3 just do not take everything .. My DS has it, but when I click the "evidence" does not: (

So please help urgently from each .. Who knows these things:)

Just go away, and ifou can not help but you're not welcome here.

1 comments:

ToxicSmu... said...

Can a WEP key, if you send me an e-mail for more help

Post a Comment