Thursday, January 21, 2010

Truck Gear I Have An '86 Chevrolet C-10. When I Shift The Truck Into Gear, It Doesn't Go Into Gear. What Could Be It Be?

I have an '86 Chevrolet C-10. When I shift the truck into gear, it doesn't go into gear. What could be it be? - truck gear

I'm currently running my 86 C-10 again, and it worked well. But we're back, if I (the car in the city either by car) or, conversely, nothing happens. When you press harder on the gas, the truck barely moves in one direction, but not without a gearbox. What could be the problem?

7 comments:

Rod Knocker said...

If it is an automatic, check the fluids.
Sounds like it sitting too long and that the transfer was dry.
GOOD LUCK

mulchy said...

When you sit for a while and finally turn into higher gear, so I would say you should check the filter rule transfer. It is a relatively minor repair. If you are not at all after a few minutes, you probably need to create a new.

rock god said...

Let me with a color transmission and start changing the filter. Maybe add some gear oil additives. I recommend Lucas Transmission Stop Leak. I know I said that the leak to stop, but also helps gearboxes.

a_drunke... said...

Hello Kim
Looks like you are low in the trans fluid, check that first.

a_drunke... said...

Hello Kim
Looks like you are low in the trans fluid, check that first.

elserge1 said...

.. .. Clutch or gearbox, get it out .. tested

BUD said...

his transsexual is almost ready to go ..... r Clune bad

Post a Comment